Wednesday, May 1, 2013

An update + introducing Eat Fit Live!



Hi lovelies! It has been a while, hasn't it? I have missed the blogging world immensely  but I am now more than ever sure that I made the right decision on where I am headed and I'm so excited for what is to come. 

Thank you so much for all of your beautiful words of encouragement, it truly means the world to me.

I have been super busy with my studies, which I have been loving every minute of, and of course getting the branding and new blog design sorted. 

My new blog is still in development (there is loads of planning going on right now!), but I am very thrilled to introduce you to Eat Fit Live

The mission is really simple: to inspire you to lead your happiest + healthiest life ever: a life of embracing your passions, empowering your spirit and feeding your soul with the fuel that lights you up from the inside.

I have a Facebook page set up which is where I am posting until the blog launches and I would love you to stop by and visit.

Find me on Facebook here + you can sign up for updates here to be first to know when the blog launches!

Love + happiness,
Rachel xo



7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you Rachel!!! I've been on a bit of a health kick (green smoothies are the best) and I'm so excited for your new site!! All the best xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support Brittany!!! Your health kick sounds awesome - good for you!! Green smoothies are the best aren't they? xx

      Delete
  2. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Rachel, congrats!! Can't wait to see how you're going to inspire us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat Fit Live sounds like an exciting project for you and I look forward to following along! I'm sure it's going to be wonderful.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very brave to follow your dreams and your true calling and with your passion Im sure your new venture will be even more rewarding and fullfilling than this blog was xx Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I've been waiting for this! So excited for you Rachel!

    ReplyDelete