Thursday, September 15, 2011

NYFW Streetstyle

I have been following along with the collections showing at NYFW this week but have to say, I've been equally intrigued by all the fabulous street style fashion outside the shows, which has certainly made for an inspiring week...




The pops of colour are incredible, aren't they?


A few favourites from the catwalk have been Christian SirianoPhillip Lim & Zac Posen


Have you been following along NYFW too? What have been the stand-out shows for you? 




Rachel xo




All images via: Grazia.It

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree, I love following along with the shows during fashion week but am especially interested in all the great street style. Fab images :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely following. I absolutely loved Oscar de la Renta. There were some Herrera and Furstenberg pieces that I really liked and I loved Beckham's bags.

    I love that look in the last photo. This isn't something I'd wear myself but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl with the navy blue dress and red bag looks amazing - love it!!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following along here as well as what I'm seeing on the streets. It's really quite a sight to see :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all this color... i hate that "i only wear black thing"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I'm loving the second outfit. Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the school girl neutrals look of the 3rd one from the top.
    and the bright pops of color are really inspiring! I need to work on that a little more--I play it too safe in my wardrobe :)
    xoxo
    simi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful image selection and I think I'm going to look for a leopart-print maxi clutch...Completely agree with you on Christian Siriano, his collection was really amazing!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looks! Love the jacket in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh that second outfit is amazing! Those red bow sandals are gorgeous.

    Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

    ReplyDelete