Monday, December 19, 2011

French Farmhouse Christmas



Welcome to the week before Christmas lovelies! I hope you have been enjoying holiday festivities over the weekend, whether it be decorating your tree at home or attending a fabulous party!


I thought I'd share a little French farmhouse Christmas inspiration today. Every time I visit Dreamy Whites I feel inspired by the snippet's Maria shares from her beautiful home. Luckily there is also her shop where you can find these beautiful stockings and traditional wreaths


I hope your week is off to a brilliant start,


Rachel xo






Images via Dreamy Whites

15 comments:

  1. So lovely Rachel. Loving those green chairs and the wreath!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel more relaxed already...simple, warm and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how chic! I love anything rustic. So wonderful, dear!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image with the wreath over the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I just love that red and white wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just I would love to be in a little cottage this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh... I always love a good farmhouse Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE dreamy whites as well. You wouldn't think it, given I'm a colour lover, but I think of white as a colour and when it's done well with texture and different layers it can be so good. She always gets it so right - how great does that red wreath look against the white?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I just want to plop myself there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this French style. I am going to try make that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So simple, so beautiful! Hope you're having a wonderful week, Rachel!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  12. these photos are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute bistro chair...I have a couple pale blue ones that I should bring inside for a new look.

    ReplyDelete