Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fashion Notes

Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend! To start the weekend are my fashion picks for the week...

 With the Golden Globes on, there was a flurry of fashion excitement, but my favourite look of the evening was Ashley Olsen in Erdem at the after party - stunning!

I also adored Zoe Saldana's Golden Globes dress. The colour perfectly complimented her skin tone and the ruffles, oh the ruffles - love.

Carmen Kass for ELLE Russia. LOVE the Dior Jacket.

Street-style to perfection. The shoes, skinny jeans and over-sized sunnies rock my world!

This weekend husband and I are beginning the search for our very own apartment, which is super exciting! I can't wait to have a place we can call our own and decorate/renovate until it is just perfect.

What do you have planned?

Rachel xo

Image credits: Coco's Tea Party, Fashion Gone Rogue, Altamira NYC, NY Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment