Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A {Berry} Lovely Weekend

Husband and I spent a wonderful weekend visiting the southern coast of NSW. Our last stop was Berry - the cutest country town filled with gorgeous boutiques, gift shops, homewares shops, eateries and old-fashioned pubs.

All of the buildings are country-style and have managed to retain their original charm. I took a few snaps, here are my favourites:


If you are ever on a road trip in NSW, I strongly urge you to visit Berry, you won't be disappointed!

Oh and hello to all my new visitors :) Hope you are having a fabulous week.

Rachel xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Anna from Absolutely Beautiful Things just emailed me to ask whether that is my shop sign you had photographed in Berry - and it is! That's my furniture too. My blog is inmyhousedesign.blogspot.com
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete