Saturday, October 15, 2011
Thank goodness the weekend has arrived! The skies are gloomy here but fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance. We have another weekend of getting organised - a shelf we bought for the hallway and our new bed base are going to be delivered; I also plan to visit some antique stores to try and find a coffee table - so a fun weekend ahead!
Here were a few lovelies that caught my eye this week...
* This movie, directed by Madonna and starring Abbie Cornish, looks a-mazing!
* Love this pretty editorial: Alexa Chung for US Teen Vogue
* "Bloggers are more informed than anyone, about everything" - Fashion Week Perspectives from Emmanuelle Alt
* A beautiful collection of wallpapers
* Tablescape 101 - a new series I'm looking forward to!
And finally, some thoughts to inspire you for the weekend ahead;
"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Play with abandon.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.
Thank you for your company this week; I wish you all a most wonderful weekend!