Happy weekend friends! It hasn't stopped raining here all week but luckily it looks like the sun will be shining for the weekend!
I will be tackling a few projects around the home like re-arranging our home office (still very much a work in progress!) and starting a gallery wall in the living room.
I also plan to check out the Black Friday sales; Net a Porter in the U.S went live tonight, as did Zara**.
Do you have any exciting plans?
Here were the lovelies that caught my eye this week...
* Beautiful discovery: illustrations by Kerrie Hess,
who also has a blog
* 23 famous siblings photographed by Max Vadukul for W Magazine
* The Design Files interview Donna Hay
* A lovely collaboration between Zara & The Selby
* Recipe to try: Clementine Macarons
* The irresistible allure of French glamour
Thank you so much for visiting this week and your lovely comments;
I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
**Hint to my Australian readers: register for a HopShopGo account and receive a US postal address - you can then buy from sites that only ship to US and get some amazing shopping bargains!
Image credit: Left My Hear in Paris