Friday, February 24, 2012
Finally the weekend is here! It's the the last weekend of summer, so I think a trip to Bondi is in order; hopefully the weather will be kind! I can't believe next week it will be March - I have already mentally started planning my Autumn wardrobe, so stay tuned for some fashion posts coming up!
Also, Little Bits of Lovely will be having a little makeover, so pop by + see the new look next week + please do excuse the renovations over the weekend :)
:: Here are this week's lovely picks...
* Garance Doré's latest instalment of Pardon my French.
* The Coveteur takes us inside the closet of the super glamorous Miroslava Duma.
* Behind the scenes at the Design Files open house held in December last year - I love this whole concept + hope they bring it to Sydney!
* On the streets for London Fashion Week.
* Erika did a great post on the fabulous Society Social + talks about the fundamentals of creating a strong brand presence.
:: And in case you missed it...
* 5 things making me happy right now.
* I was lucky enough to be featured in Style at Home's blogger's budget decorating ideas article.
* A glamorous Black + White Workspace.
* Lovely fashion illustrations by Danny Roberts.
* The first instalment of new series Inspired Life.
Have a fabulous weekend ahead lovelies!
Image credit: Street Style, Milan Fashion Week, Grazia It.