Friday, March 2, 2012
Happy weekend lovelies! This week's edition is dedicated to Hanneli, whom I have developed a slight girl-crush on lately. Her street style shots have been popping up everywhere during fashion week and I just adore her effortless sense of style. She never looks like she has tried too hard, yet she always looks so perfectly put together and, well, so utterly chic. Don't you agree?
:: Here are this weeks lovely picks...
* Love is all you need: 8 tips to living a happy life
* Great interview with Leandra, AKA the Man Repeller, for Avenue Magazine who talks about her upcoming nuptials and who will be designing her wedding dress. I can't believe she is only 23!
* The casting of Carrie for the Carrie Diaries has been confirmed. Cannot wait for this one!
* 12 things highly productive people do differently.
* The latest issue of Rue is brimming with ideas + has a new format which makes viewing in full screen a breeze!
* Lovely table scape inspiration for a Spring Brunch.
:: And in case you missed it...
* Best dressed at the 84th Academy Awards.
* Camille Style's glamorous workspace.
* Welcoming Autumn.
Thank you for stopping by this week, and all of your lovely comments about the new look! Next week my favourite series, 5 Lovely Things is making a comeback with a very chic blogging friend I can't wait for you to meet!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Images: 1 | 2 | 3