Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm back ... + some scenes from the weekend

Hello lovelies, I'm so happy to be back!! My travels flew past so quickly but I'm more than excited to get back to life, and of course this little blog!

I hope you enjoyed the company of the amazing guest bloggers who posted while I was away. A heart-filled thank you goes out to Natalia, Erika, Claudia, Lana, Alexa, Ada, Rachel, Dawn, Caterina, Gaby, Sam, Mollie, Serena, Natalie, Annie + Ashely; who, I think you would agree, put together a fabulous selection of posts!

To say my trip was incredible would be an understatement - I had an extraordinarily colourful experience, met some very special people and of course shopped up a storm! I have loads of photos to share, but I will spread them out over several posts so you don't get bored of them too quickly!

Before I do, I wanted to share a few pics from my brother's wedding on the weekend that was held down in the Adelaide Hills in an incredibly stunning 'garden' setting.


{My sister, Jess and I before the wedding}

The whole extended family flew down and we stayed at a charming B&B that was part of a winery. We had perfect spring weather, with warm sunny days and a cool breeze at night which was heavenly.


{wearing Fleur Wood maxi dress, Apex jewelled flats {old}, vintage clutch, Michael Kors watch, YSL ring}


The wedding was held at my sister-in-law's family estate,  a winery nestled in the Adelaide Hills, with absolutely breathtaking views.

One of my favourite touches of the day was this outdoor wash-basin for guests to use.

And my gorgeous nieces made two adorable flower girls on the day.


I hope you had a great weekend!

Rachel xo


{All photography by me except the first two taken by my dad!}

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Absolutely love your dress - so perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! Excited to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Rachel! You look beautiful in your dress and the wedding location is simply perfect. Congrats to your brother! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel you are stunning! Love the black dress! And welcome back from your travels, I can't wait to hear all about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! So glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're breathtaking in your black maxi dress!! Your pictures are lovely - the scenery is so beautiful! Congrats to the happy couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you're back and can't wait to hear all about your travels!! The wedding and you looks absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Welcome back, Rachel. I've missed your posts soooo much. P.S. You look GREAT! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just catching up on your posts after a week away. What a wonderful setting for a wedding and your dress is so lovely. Looks like a perfect day.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning and I hope you had a great family time! Dear Rachel, it was a pleasure meeting you in Paris and guest posting while you were travelling...thanks again for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back, Rachel! These photos are gorgeous and I hope you had a wonderful trip! So nice to have you back! xx

    Kate {Modette}
    http://modetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete