Monday, March 14, 2011

5 lovely things I can't live without {Natalie Merrillyn}


Hello my dears, welcome to a brand new week! Autumn is definitely in the air here in Sydney; the mornings have a chill in the air and the evenings are getting cooler. Before we know it winter will be here so I'm making the most of the weather while it lasts, taking Charlie for long runs and savouring the last few weeks of day light savings.

Today sharing her five lovely things is Natalie Merrillyn who has the most gorgeous blog where she is sharing the process of decorating her first home. The transformation of these dining chairs is amazing! Natalie recently married her sweetheart and her beautiful wedding featured on Style Me Pretty - definitely worth a peek!

***


{one} Friends - The ones that make you laugh so hard you can't breathe, the ones you can talk for hours on end with and never get bored, the ones that know you inside and out. 

{two} Chocolate - Probably my primary indulgence and the one food I will never get tired of! 

{three} The girliest of accessories - Nothing makes me feel more feminine than when I put on pearls or gold or a scarf. Lately, I'm loving bright bags for spring and shoes with just a hint of metallic.

{four} My perfume collection - I don't think that I will ever be one of those girls who has a signature scent, there are too many that I adore! Miss Dior Cherie is my current favorite.

{five} Creating - A recipe, an outfit, a hairstyle, an herb garden, a room. I feel like my head is constantly swirling with ideas of things I want to create! 


Thank you, Rachel, for having me! 

***



Thank you Natalie!





10 comments:

  1. Natalie - thank you for sharing your lovelies! I love them all :)
    *Ashley {a little dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such beautiful things. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, love way to many perfumes to have a signature scent (although I'm working on it). And, don't get me started on the love/hate relationship I have with chocolate! I wish I could live without it but I just can't! :) MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your sweet words and for having me, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these things too! Thank you Natalie and Rachel for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so pretty and sweet.I have to say that I can't live without chocolate either :)I'd love it if you wanted to follow each other.Let me know.
    xo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely as always!
    PS. We've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award here http://prettyfluffy.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award/
    Hugs and woofs to Charlie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, Natalie's taste is incredible. Love her!

    So glad to have found your blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love natalie and love this list!

    am now following little bits of lovely too, can't wait to read more (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Natalie and her list is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete