Friday, March 23, 2012

happy weekend + lovely links



Happy weekend friends! Another week has flown by + leading us closer to winter here in Oz. The days are starting to get shorter + I've noticed the temperatures subtly starting to become cooler. I'm looking forward to seeing my sister over the weekend + have loads of work to do on the product I'm launching in a couple of weeks. Things will be a bit quiet on the blog next week as its starting to get a bit crazy on the work front. It's all very exciting though + I can't wait to share the new site I've been working on with you! 

Here are my favourite lovely picks this week....

* The Sydney home of Sally Campbell featured on the Design Files.


* A lovely way to organise + store spices.


* 16 things you can learn from Mad Men.


* Helpful ways to overcome blogger's block.


* A charming cottage with a lovely white + duck egg blue palette; styled by Shannon Fricke.


And in case you missed it....


* Currently Coveting {navy}


* I shared my Monday Inspirations over at The Peak of Tres Chic.


* Sam shared her 5 Lovely Things.

* The minimalistic workspace of Rachel Duister.

* I loved this  gorgeous editorial featuring Olivia Palermo for Lifestyle Mirror.




Have a wonderful weekend!


Rachel xo




Image credit: Unknown, please let me know if you know the original source!

15 comments:

  1. I love SJP...she's aged so gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely links, it's always nice to visit Arianna's blog for organizing ideas.


    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image...love SJP!! Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo loving these links!! Especially the overcoming blocks one! It can be tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lady and this picture of her is great

    Happy weekend.

    Stop by and say hello

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous links as always Rachel! Loving that pic of SJP too. Hope you've had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Rachel! Off to check out your links. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I want to live in that little cottage! Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, have yоu rеgarԁed as modern ventlesѕ firеplaсеs.

    A single of its vеry best νeгsions is the
    Bοsch Ргofeѕsional Enеrgy Ϲуlіnder Vacuum
    Cleаner, ωhiсh hаs stanԁard, substantiаl stop аreаs tо dеfіnitely gіvе you a tοp-quality cleanѕe.

    The velοcity of innovation requires test anԁ mеasurement
    options which aгe mοгe quickly, more сost-еffеctive, and extrа sсalable than at any
    timе before.

    my ωеb page :: Http://Iyr-02.Sisinfo.Info/
    My webpage - simply click the next document

    ReplyDelete