Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Exciting New Addition


I have long admired Louis-style chairs and have had one on my wishlist for some time; when I saw this one on sale, I knew it was the perfect addition for our new bedroom.

I couldn't contain my excitement as I carried it inside and placed it in the sunny corner of the bedroom, it looked perfect!
 
The bedroom is almost complete now, we are just making some final touches. For the colour we went with a Dulux colour called Simone Weil, mixed with the white trim in Dulux Antique White, semi-gloss. 

Would love to know what you think!


8 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous, the color if fabulous and works very well with all the neutrals, and the chair is fab, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! and welcome back!!! how exciting decorating a new home!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! The chair is absolutely FAB!!! I simply adore it!

    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous find! I hope you have a lovely week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this style of chair too, so classic. Well done on finding one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty chair rachel, can't wait to see the whole bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an insanely beautiful piece of furniture! I can't wait to see what the whole space looks like!

    ReplyDelete