Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Interiors Inspiration {Delightfully French}

My love for French interiors is well known on this blog, so I am quite excited to share with you today the home of Laurent Papaix and David Toto, who began their renovation mission with the intention of bringing classic French charm into their Toronto home.


The bathroom and powder room are the stand outs for me in this beautifully renovated home. I love the vintage style bath and wash-basin, stripe treatment of the walls; and the chandelier over the bath is fabulous!







Source: Style At Home

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! all of it, you know why? cause it's absolutely real :)
    Thanks for sharing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! in the first image ther's the table I'm looking for my living room! Looove it!!!

    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning!

    I love your blog, I'm adding it to my reading list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helena, email me at littlebitsoflovely@gmail.com :)
    Cornflake, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one of these delightful spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots Rachel, especially the first with the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that is just too dreamy for words! Have a fabulous weekend sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning table setting. Just glorious. Have a gorgeous weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the stripes in the bathroom! I also love the look in the third picture. That is how I want my home to look like!

    ReplyDelete