Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {Black & White}

I can't get enough of black and white lately so when I stumbled on this workspace I had to post it.


The addition of green plants make a striking touch and and the black chair makes a real statement, don't you think? 


I think its safe to say black and white is my favourite colour combination, even if by accident. Let me explain... I set out to decorate our own home using colour, really I did; but it has 'accidentally' evolved into a predominantly black and white theme. 
I had originally been experimenting with different colours and looks but I kept reverting to black and white. When we first moved in I went bold, even painting our bedroom a deep blue/charcoal colour, but everything has since been re-painted white (!)


What can I say, even our wedding was a black and white theme, so really must be true love! 


I will be sharing our home with you soon so stay tuned lovelies!


Happy Wednesday,




14 comments:

  1. It is such a fresh and clean room. I love that it is coupled with bursts of green!

    I love your blog by the way! It is very inspiring and fun to view.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this office! So fresh and clean! And a gorgeous background for inspiring ideas :)
    Can't wait to see your black & white home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black and white as well and can't wait to see more of your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great space! i love how bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is just PERFECT! So sharp!
    *Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the office - such a calm and organized spot to work and those windows...gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you house!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love!! I am a life long lover of all things black & white! In fact today I posted a diy b&w art piece! Check it out if you have a mo'! xox!
    http://theedgeofblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. its the perfect combination and the greenery adds the punch of color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the plants and the pom poms hanging on the window. I am a black and white girl myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to have this as my office. It's the pops of green that really do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'd love to work there! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous and such a classic combination. One of my alltime faves. So Chanel, isn't it? And I just love that window too! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so on board with you...if I could only use two colors to decorate for the *rest of my life*...it would be black & white! Thank goodness that is just crazy talk because those plants really do add a great element to that room (c:

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fresh and lovely workspace! I think black and white are really good basics in homes and can look very beautiful. Funny how you've discovered you're liking for that combination:) Very curious now to see your home too.

    ReplyDelete