Monday, May 16, 2011
Wondering how to add a little 'flair' to you dining room?
1. Add some fabulous and interesting-looking chairs (try the replica Tolix, Ghost Chair, or something Vintage)
2. Be bold with your lighting choice (think patterns, oversized shades)
3. Make a statement with a rug to anchor the table in the room
4. Give your space some depth by adding different textures
5. Experiment with wall colour, or seriously consider wallpaper
Oh and fresh flowers never fail to brighten up any space!
Image credits: Real Living magazine, June 2011