Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Workspace {modern, vintage}


When I spied the workspace of Zoe Johns I was instantly smitten with the stunning vintage desk + gold detailed mirror. The cozy corner has an incredibly calming feel to it; perhaps it has something to do with the lovely shade of blue used for the walls or the muted tones of the artwork. 

I do love the minimalist approach used to decorating the space - surprisingly it feels like less is more, don't you think?

Fall in love with the rest of Zoe's home here.

Happy hump day lovelies,


Rachel xo

Image via: Design*Sponge

16 comments:

  1. Love this!! I have been on the hunt for a mirror like that for so long now, and I just can't seem to manage to fine one that's JUST right. But I think after seeing this one, I'll keep looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mirror is fabulous!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less is definitely more in this photo. I love it so much. If I can do this one day I definitely will.

    ~Christine
    xadayinthelifex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the desk, love the look
    but I would like to replace that mirror with a window with a gorgeous view ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this desk! Beautiful! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this space Rachel, adore the desk and the mirror x :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful... definitely the less is more approach but big on details. Love that mirror. Must have something to do with the colours on display (walls, photos, artwork):)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the photo of that place would be very inspiring above my desk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful, although I'd probably get distracted by the mirror. :D The simple vases make such a beautiful touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful space! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely, comfortable workspace all the more encourages productivity while alleviating the stress of a cluttered office area.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Less is definitely more! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, especially that of Zoe's desk. These photos can be greatly inspiring for people who want to have a beautiful home office.

    ReplyDelete