Monday, March 28, 2011

5 lovely things I can't live without {a little dash of ash}



Hello lovelies, how was your weekend? I ended up having a super productive 2 days and made great progress with the IKEA rast draws; they're going to look so great! I've also been planning the decor for our living and dining rooms so I will be able to share these with you soon!

But today, I'm excited to introduce you to Ashley, from a {little} dash of ash. Ashley is new to the blogging world but her fabulous sense of style has already made her gorgeous blog a daily read of mine!


***

Hello! I am Ashley from a {little} dash of ash where I blog about my favorite things including photography and inspirations of home decor and fashion!  I have been a follower of Rachel's blog for awhile now and I was so excited when we became blogger friends! :) Little Bits of Lovely is actually one of the many inspirations I had to start my own blog, so I am so excited to be able to post about my 5 lovely things I could not live without!  Thank you, Rachel! 





{one} the women in my life - I have the most amazing, courageous and inspiring women in my life. I absolutely could not live without my mom, my sister, my mama, my aunts, my cousins and all of my girlfriends! *I also could not live without my dad and some of my great guy friends, but the chances of them seeing this post are slim to none - so I'll stick with the ladies ;) 


{two} technology - Yes, it's true - I could not live without technology!  I have my iPhone in hand at all times and my lap top and Mac are used at all hours of the day! Also, since I love photography, I definitely could not live without my camera!

{three} my little & big louie - The little guy is my life during the week when I don't carry a handbag (gasp!) - I stuff everything I need into the little pouch and attach my keys and run!  But... the big louie is my weekend must have (a classic must have)... it fits everything I need to run my errands, go to the gym, or pack for one night away!

{four} to do lists
 - love, love, love lists!  I am always writing out lists of things I need to do, want to buy, blog ideas, etc!  They make me really happy -- especially when I get to cross things off complete! 

{five} travel - I absolutely could not live without traveling!  From weekend road trips to flying across the country in a minutes notice - I am up for anything!  I always take at least 2 big trips a year and in the summer I head down to our place on the beach in South Carolina!  My dream is to go to Paris and Australia! 

***
Thank you Ashley!

Have a lovely Monday my dears!


12 comments:

  1. I love that you're doing an IKEA Rast makeover! So excited to see the final product as I'm thinking of doing one soon.

    p.s. Ashley - I heart a good to-do list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is such a fun list- love Ashley's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! And I'm definitely a tech-junkie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'm right there with you on 4/5 of your musts. :)

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cut series, 5 great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is definately you! You could not have picked 5 more prefect items and you never know who will be reading so it is a good thing you mentioned the special men in your life. I know one who will be happy he was recognized!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute post honey! Hope you had a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

    blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm right there with you on 1, 2 & 5 for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about *all* of that!!! Especially the travel...I've been jonesing for a great getaway...(c: Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good luck with the IKEA assembly - it's worth it in the end. And that comes from a true blood Swede! :)

    This list is lovely. I agree with technology, lists and travel. My fave bag staple is an Osprey. Such a wonderful brand.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ash- that list is totally you! I am honored to make number 1:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely list! I cannot wait to see how your IKEA turned out. Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete