Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {Undecorate}


Happy hump day my dears! I stopped dead in my tracks when I spied this fabulous workspace over at DesignSponge* which features in the new book, 'Undecorate', written by Christiane Lemieux.


So many things to love about this space; the black wall (yes please!), the gorgeous inspiration board, the striped chair, the lamp; all of which are complemented by pretty pink carnations.


I must get a copy of this book to see all of the other loveliness that awaits!

Hope you are having a lovely week so far friends.






P.S Rue issue #4 is out today, have you taken a look? If not, head on over here.


Image credit: Undecorate by Christiane Lemiuex, photographed by Melanie Acevedo; via DesignSponge*.



10 comments:

  1. Wow, this might be one of my favorite little desk/work areas ever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- the black wall,desk, and striped chair are all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I love that chair and the pretty element that the flowers give!!! xxoo... can't wait to see your picks for next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single thing about this space!!! I would be a very happy girl working from there :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love that chair! I'd definitely get a lot of writing done from a perch like that : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous indeed! I love the message board and the chair is kinda fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous workspace! The chair looks gorgeous! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the inspirationboard, desk and lamp! Very inspiring (we've just create a home office for two). Rue keeps getting better and better, I was really amazed by the new issue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. agreed.. this room is perfect! comfortable and relaxed. Could spend hours there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First thing that cought my eye was the lamp then the chair, but overall perfect workspace!

    ReplyDelete