Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Weekend & Lovely Links!





Thank goodness the weekend is here! I have a busy couple of days ahead seeing family and friends, plus I will be tackling my bedside table project. Have you any plans my dears?


I thought I would revive my weekly links post to share some lovely things with you from around the web so do I hope you enjoy these! 


* Even though we are just coming in to Autumn here, I couldn't resist this lovely Spring moodboard

* I love this stylish rock chic outfit

* This house is so charming


* The iPad2 was just released here and these covers are gorgeous. If you're in the market for an iPad a stylish cover is a must!


* Tim Walker shot Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine for US Vogue and the results are stunning - don't you think?

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!






Images: 
123

3 comments:

  1. Those cases are gorgeous. I'm dying for an IPAD. I hope you have a great weekend honey.

    If you didn't hear my good news, check it out! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-and-great-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Vogue photo!
    And good luck with your bedside table project, it seems like quite a challenge!

    love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete