Thursday, October 7, 2010

Collette Dinningan {Circus of Love}


I have always been a fan Collette Dinnigan; the designs are exquisite and of the finest quality. I fell in love with her latest Paris collection, aptly called the Circus of Love, inspired by the circus, and a sense of youth, fun and frivolity; I think you will too!

The bright and bold prints....


The fun and flirty party dresses...


The soft, feminine and floaty dresses, perfect for cocktail hour...


A fabulous collection don't you think?







Images: Style.com

5 comments:

  1. how gorgeous are these! very romantic and so summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... collette dinningan, how much I love thee! if only i can afford thee :P LOL. so gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooo wish summer was upon us here in the states. I would just adore having any piece from one of those first three images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those last three are dreamy. So happy to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete