Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Lonny!


If like me, you have spent the last few days pouring over the latest issue of Lonny, you would understand my delight in the homes featured in their anniversary issue.

Whilst I adored everything about Lulu Kwiatkowski's vibrant Los Angeles abode...


...I fell head over heels when I saw Celerie Kemble's New York apartment - oh the glamour!


The lovely list:
* The canopy-style bed
* The comfortable living space next to the bedroom for Celerie & her husband to escape, along with those luxe black lamps
* The decadent dressing room and marble-clad bathroom
* The stuffed peacock in the living room - what an amazing feature!


What were your favorites from Lonny's latest issue?









All images via LonnyMag

1 comment:

  1. I adore Lulu's living room, so fresh and alive. Celerie's is just a bit too glamose for me. x

    ReplyDelete