Friday, October 22, 2010

Love Her Style {Clemence Poesy}


I am currently coveting the minimalist-chic style of Clemence Poesy - the new love interest for Mr Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl.

My favourite look has been the ensemble worn to the Chanel RTW Spring/Summer 2011 in Paris - utterly sublime.

I didn't realise until now that Clemence is also the face of Chloe parfum - a stunning campaign.


Do you have anything planned for the weekend? My hubby is off to a bucks weekend so I am looking forward to a weekend of blissful girly-ness, so perhaps a manicure, a bit of shopping and finally seeing Eat Pray Love!




Image credits: PicApp

3 comments:

  1. I do too! She's so lovely! And I just love the new look, sweetie. Have a fabulous weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has lovely style -- I adore the last outfit she is wearing... very pretty. I hope you enjoy the weekend -- I too still have to see that fabulous movie! Enjoy :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete