Monday, October 18, 2010

Heavenly White


Hello lovelies, how was your weekend? I had a fun filled weekend and managed to catch the new Ben Afleck movie, The Town. Such a great story, but extremely sad at the same time; highly recommended!

How heavenly is this pure white home? I saw it, and immediately felt refreshed and recharged; perfect for a Monday really! Hope your week is off to a great start.









Image credit: Hamptons Cottages and Gardens photographed by by Michael Grimm via Everything Leb.

6 comments:

  1. Now, this is what I call white done right! Hope you had a lovely week, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I am soo happy to have found your blog! Following you here, on tumblr and twitter now, hooray! xoxoxo Have a great week! - Trishy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish, I just found your blog too and love it! So nice to meet you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos and your blog :)

    mp
    http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely white rooms! Picture of divine. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! So clean and fresh. Your blog is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete