Thursday, June 23, 2011

{currently coveting}



If I had to pick one item of clothing that I couldn't live without this season it would be my leather jacket. This jacket was a fluke of a purchase really; I bought it from eBay several years ago from a shop in the UK for only about $170 - bargain! Anyway, I find it so useful and can throw it on casually with a t-shirt or glam it up with something sparkly for evening.


What's one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without this season?


Rachel xo






Images via one & two

8 comments:

  1. me too! I also can't live without a good pair of jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather jacket is one of my must-haves. But as it's summer here, I would say that the little white dress is the item I can't live without this season. :)Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. A leather jacket in cooler weather is a definite must have! For me this season, it's my denim shorts! I only got them last year and I don't know what I did before them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My trench coat from Banana Republic that I bought a month or so ago. It has been rainy and cold this Spring and I wear it all the time. Classic and beautiful.

    http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?searchCID=25789&vid=1&pid=802623&scid=802623022

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove my leather jacket! I'm not sure what one thing I'd pick as my must have - lately I've been wearing my chambray shirt every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove this bag! So classy!!

    Melody xo
    http://onedayinapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shots! I just bought a leather jacket (first one ever) and I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My tank maxi dress. It's comfortable and soft, but not slouchy. It's bodycon, but not too tight. It can be worn with flat sandals or high wedges, and I can layer a cardigan and a pashmina on it for chillier days. Needless to say, I have been wearing it a lot and bought in in two more colors :-)

    ReplyDelete