Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the inspiration files {oh so pretty}


One of my closest friends gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 
Saturday so my head has been filled all things deliciously girly of late; what better excuse for a post dedicated to pretty pinks!




"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles." 





Image credits (left to right): one | two | three | four | five | six

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination! I love any excuse of seeing pretty PINK images! And I have to say I just love your blog! Have a lovely week! x Anastasia at Decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your friend! You found some beautifully pink and girly images :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual your inspirations are just perfect! And that quote is great! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely and I'm the same- just loving 'pretty' things these days:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous! Congrats to your friend, sweetie. And I just love the quote :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my absolute *FAVORITE* quotes ever...and it just makes it all the better coming from the illustrious Audrey...love her!

    ReplyDelete