Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Workspace {cozy corner}


How wonderfully cozy does this workspace look? So perfect for the wintry weather we are having this week! 

The workspace belongs to Emma Reddington who pens the Marion House Book. Emma's blog is only a recent discovery of mine, but I was quick to fall in love with her fabulous sense of style.

I love the simplicity of the inspiration wall, created using only wooden pegs and string; and the idea to use a branch as a decorative element is very effective, adding interest to the room. 

Take a peek at the rest of Emma's lovely home here.

Happy Wednesday friends!

Rachel xo


All images via Design*Sponge

13 comments:

  1. I can easily picture myself in a similar workspace in my home. How cosy for cold days. And for summer I would brighten it up with huge bunches of flowers and a colourful inspiartion board. :) Off to check out the blog. Hope you're having a beautiful day! :)Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is indeed lovely, really like the wall

    enjoy your day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT's gorgeous!!! I love that chair :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Perfect for chilly winter nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This space is perfect! I love the fluffy chair, and a huge desk is a must! I spread out all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessing over that cozy chair all wrapped up in fur!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that workspace...and what is the loveliness going on on that WALL?!? A textured wallpaper? I really can't tell (I'm pretty sure that is what it is) but it is GORGEOUS...I think I might just have to check her out, too. (c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Rachel, thanks for this post, just checked Emma's house out and it's divine...love the cozy corner, it's perfect :)
    Hope you have a wonderful day
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aubrey - yes I think it is textured wallpaper! Agree it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cozy indeed — the wall inspiration is fun, too!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous workspace! The chair looks so comfy! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like snuggling up behind the desk there is a must every time you walk past it;) Thank you for your sweet comment:)
    Of to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete