Saturday, June 11, 2011
Ahh thank goodness the weekend has arrived! Its an extra long one here too with Monday being the Queen's birthday. To celebrate the occasion we watched The King's Speech last night; such a wonderful and incredibly powerful film; have you seen it?
Here were my favourites lovelies this week...
* A new blog discovery, Hanneli, an extremely stylish Nowegian born & NYC blogger/photographer and featured on the front of Net-a-Porter's June magazine Blogger special edition
* I'm dreaming about an island holiday after seeing this dreamy villa in Mykynos
* Blake Lively looks incredible channelling the 60's in her shoot for US Glamour magazine
* Love this very clever uten.silo organiser
* 10 things you can do in 10 minutes or less that have a positive life enhancing effect
* Weekend reading: the latest issue of Ivy and Piper is out now
Thank you for your company and lovely comments this week! I wish you all a most wonderful and relaxing weekend,
Image credits: Hanneli; Pretty Stuff; Glam Things