Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Style

Welcome to June my dears! June is the start of Winter in Sydney and the weather didn't fail to disappoint today with gloomy grey skies bearing down. On the bright side, it's only a few short months away until Spring! To all of my lovely blog friends enjoying Summer right now, I can't help but be slightly envious of your glorious weather ;)


Here's what's rocking my world this month...




{one} The July issue of Vogue is out on newsstands today with the very glamorous Gisele Bündchen on the cover. I only just discovered that Vogue have launched their own Tumblr which I have already found myself re-blogging!


{two} Regular readers of LBoL will know my love of sweet smelling candles so it was impossible not to fall head over heels for the exciting collaboration between Jo Malone and David Hicks who have created a special limited edition range. And to boot the packaging is so lovely! 


{three} Lady Gaga's second album has been playing on my iPod non stop since it was released last week. Brilliant album. Gaga is genius.


{four} Remember this recent Get the Look post? Well not surprisingly Zara sold out of the fab polka dot scarf that Olivia wore, but I did scout this similar scarf from Saba, which is currently on sale! 


{five} News in my inbox today revealed that the eagerly anticipated launch of Donna Hay's range for Royal Doulton is not far away - the sneak peek looks amazing, so watch this space!


{six} High on my Winter must haves list is a fabulous coat - I love this camilla and marc silo trench. Not only is it incredibly stylish, it is also 100% wool so will be very warm! Oh and PS for Sydney-siders the camilla and marc warehouse sale starts this Friday from 10am {289 Young Street, Waterloo}!


Happy hump day lovelies!


Rachel xo



6 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for letting me know about Vogues tumblr! And yes Gaga is genius. I can't stop listening either! :)

    Happy June, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!! Perfect for June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat! So smart to think about this now and not in the middle of winter when all the good ones have been bought up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must add that candle to my wish list! And that scarf is oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete