Monday, November 22, 2010

5 lovely things I can't live without {The Alternative Wife}



Hello my dears! How was your weekend? Mine was not long enough of course, but hubby and I have been busy planning our latest house project, re-tiling our apartment balcony; and organising our U.S trip. It's still 6 months away, but I'm already counting down the days.


This week I'm very excited to introduce you to Dawn from The Alternative Wife. Dawn's blog is beautiful and always filled with so much exquisite fashion, editorial and interiors inspiration. If you haven't visited her blog yet, I definitely recommend it! 


***






{one} Macbook Pro/iPad - Chances are if you were to encounter me, I would be attached to either one.  They're kind of a natural extension of me.


{two} C.O Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine - I am so addicted and usually have at least 3 different tubes within arms reach.  It's a clear, super shiny, super delicious minty lipgloss that is the ultimate pick me up. Because of the peppermint oil in the formula it actually enhances the natural color of your lips without having to wear a colored gloss. 


{three} Leopard scarf - To be honest I have quite a few but my favorite one I've had for years. It's huge, oh so soft and comfy and is just the ultimate accessory & finishing touch to any outfit.


{four} Philosophy Pure Grace - I develop fragrances for a living but the only fragrance that I will wear day in and day out year round is Philosophy Pure Grace.  It's clean, fresh, just stepped out of the shower scent is my signature.


{five} Gucci cashmere hoodie - The ultimate in casual luxury.  It's so soft and warm and toasty yet the fact that it's a heathered grey and a hoodie makes it casual enough to wear to a hockey game.  I love the versatility of it.  It can dress up or dress down almost any outfit.


***


Thank you Dawn! I think you will agree Dawn's list is utterly lovely.


Hope your week is off to a great start my dears :)





21 comments:

  1. love Dawn, and her faves are absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me, Rachel! I enjoyed sitting back to think of all of the little delights I have in life :)

    Have a wonderful Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! Now, I want a gucci hoodie!:) Love Dawn!
    fun2bkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I think I need a Gucci hoodie- mostly to cover my cleavage-

    I love the Philosophy line of shampoo body wash-I agree the smell is fantastic-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn that is a great post! I love that hoodie:) Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh CO Bigelow and Philosophy anything, sigh...I'd love for these to jump off the screen and into my bag :) Dawn is amazing, and these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list Dawn and such a nice blog you've got here Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't live without my Mac Book Pro either. And I wish I had an iPad!


    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous guest post! I love what she shared -- and C.O Bigelow is wonderful. There is nothing like it :)

    Have a great start to the week,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your 5 favorite things post, and this blog you've led me to :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE Philosophy Pure Grace too. Wonderful picks here hun :)

    XOXO
    J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely list Dawn! I'm so curious to smell the Philosophy Pure Grace now!

    xx
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dawns the best! I also adore Grace and C.O. Bigelow's menthe balm. can't wait to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the scarf and the hoodie!! and i am a new follower of your lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I love mint lip shine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the picks! leopard print is so fab, i'm loving it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Dawn's blog so much, and like her I have a leopard scarf that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this is so Dawn. She's got exquisite taste.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello lovely Dawn. Loving your list and agree on most. Gorgeous all the way as usual. Big hugs to you my friend. xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  20. Agreed with all of these!! xo love your blog! new follower

    www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete