Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Navy Blues


Have you heard the Washington album? I didn’t initially like it, but after giving it some time I am getting rather into it. One of the songs “Navy Blues” is so catchy and has been in my head all day, so how could I not dedicate a post to navy today? Enjoy!


 David Netto styled this gorgeous bedroom for Teen Vogue.

Interior Design by Michele Bonan via Lonny

 Interior Design by Ashley Putnam via Lonny

On a side note, I reached over 100 followers today (!!!) and I wanted to say a big thank you to you dear readers for reading my blog and all of your lovely comments - they truly make my day and make this blog what it is. Thank you :)


10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the top most image, the retro mirrors, the blue and red! GORGEOUS!!

    :) Hazel
    Hazel Loves Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 3rd pic. i'm liking the blue too! great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and happy to be #100 I think:) I love all of the rich blue here- a nice alternative to charcoal but still sharp and dramatic. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Everything about this house makes me smile. I want to live there! Ha, and also congrats on the followers! You have a wonderful blog and I can't wait to watch it continue to grow while reading amazing posts ((like this one!))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 followers sweetie! And I just love this post. That color is amazing. I would so love my living room to look like that one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love navy! These pics make me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The navy is classy! Love that dresser! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dining room! I am saving this to my 'want' archive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, I never really liked (or maybe considered) navy blue in interiors... until now! I need to steal some images here now! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love navy style, your blog is gorgeous.
    Congratulations.
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete