Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Week of Lovelies {what inspired me this week}

Happy weekend my dears! It feels as though Summer has finally arrived in Sydney, we have been blessed with gorgeous sunny days lately and the weekend is forecast for sunshine! 

I will be spending today with my good friend celebrating her 30th birthday and then tomorrow tackling a revamp of a beautiful old dressing table that I have been procrastinating fixing up for a while now.  

I am also very excited because hubby and I just booked tickets for next year to go to the US for a 3 week holiday, so much of the weekend will be spent planning for it - I cannot wait!

Here's my weekly wrap of what inspired me in blog land this week...



This fabulous dining area, complete with marble table and industrial-style light fitting.


I love how elegant and chic this office is and the mirrored desk is just gorgeous!


 I fell in love with this super stylish wedding, so full of romance. Beautifully shot in the streets of Chicago.


This room had me at the white walls-on-white floorboards, the picture arrangement over the doorway and those exquisite tan
leather bags.


Have a wonderful weekend!






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding pic and I love the white floor/wall idea too. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very beautiful indeed! thank you for sharing these... and I don't know how you stand the suspense! you must be so excited to be going away :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Am so happy to have found this gorgeous blog, and to read the words of a Sydney sister! :)

    Congratulations on the US tickets. How fun! Where are you going? 'State hopping' or just land in 'one fabulous place'?

    Also. Gorgeous images. So much inspiration and eye candy.

    I'll be back!

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete