Friday, November 5, 2010

Enjoy Your Weekend


My dears, I am terribly sorry about my lack of posts in the last week; I have been a very bad blogger! I got madly caught up in the whirlwind of my birthday and found myself completely side-tracked with other projects.


Do excuse my tardiness, I will be making up for it by starting next week off with a new series featuring on the blog and much more delicious inspiration; I do hope you will join me!

Enjoy your weekend,





Image via: Apartment Therapy

9 comments:

  1. I am new to your site and I just wanted to say how much I just adore it! You and your page are both beautiful. I can't wait to keep up with all your postings :)

    I'm going to study abroad next semester in Australia and I cannot wait!!!! I will going to college in Wollongong but visiting Sydney VERY often. I love that the blogging world allows me to interact with people all the way on the other side of the world! Maybe we can chat sometime about the land down under?! I'm so beyond happy I stumbled upon your blog and I cannot wait to keep following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah darling no worries at all! still need to email you! so sorry!! will do over the weekend! Happy Birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL! That's okay, i'm at the moment having some blogger blog, hopefully be back at blogging so very soon :) HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam - thank you, thank you!! So exciting that you are coming to study in Oz, I know you will love it! Would love to speak to you more about it; email me! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helena - thank you so much! I hope to hear from you soon lovely x
    Nattie - thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it. You have every right to enjoy your birthday! Looking forward to more of your blogs. Enjoy the weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!!!

    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete