Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Week of Lovelies {what inspired me this week}


Hello lovelies, happy weekend; albeit a little late!

This past week I have been getting into Pinterest. I registered for the site a while ago, but never really used it; but now that I finally spent some time looking around, there is so much gorgeous inspiration. 

Here have been some lovely discoveries...






Are you on Pinterest? Please let me know any tips you have on who to follow!





Credits: Pinterest via Flickr; Shimmer Like Gold; Desire to Inspire; Flickr; Steph Modo

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pictures. Love love love tha bed and all the colors. I am starting to love all these cute little owls that keep popping up everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! Thanks a lot for joining Pinterest and giving it a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bedroom colors, so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that silhouette wall is super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes isn't Pinterest fantastic. I love it too and it's so full of fun inspiration. Between that, Tumblr, Flickr and the wonderful universe of blogs.. how dull life would be! :)

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you ever figure out how to choose who to follow on pinterest? i'm getting started and wonder the same thing.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete