Monday, January 31, 2011

17th Annual SAG Awards {favourite looks}

Lea Michelle
Dress: Oscar de la Renta Shoes: Sergio Rossi

Hilary Swank
Dress: Versace

Dress: Jenny Packham. Shoes: Jimmy Choo


The look was all about sensuous nudes, gold accessories and voluminous flowing hair at the 17th Annual SAG Awards. 

I thought Lea Michelle stole the show with her sparkly Oscar de la Renta number, but Hilary Swank and Jayma Mays looked utterly stunning too. 

What were your favourite red carpet looks?









Images via In Style

8 comments:

  1. I missed it but love your three pics- the last dress really caught my eye- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea Michelle looks amazing, thanks for the recap Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm loving the peachy pinks!!! All three of them look completely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all beautiful. The Jenny Packham one is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot it was on last night...boo!
    Love the Lea Michelle dress. Thanks for sharing.
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave was Mila Kunis but Jayma Mays and Lea Michelle were up there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Lea Michele so much that I have the pic saved for my next hairdresser appointment!!!
    The belt was a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lea Michele's dress, hair... she's really got it goin on! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete