Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Weekend!


Happy weekend my friends! Do you have any exciting plans? I'm taking my adorable nieces to the zoo tomorrow and I can't wait! It's been a while since I have seen them and I love spoiling them to pieces. Also hoping to soak up some glorious sun; it's supposed to be lovely summer weather on Sunday.

To start the weekend, here are some lovely links;
* Michelle Williams looking glam in the February issue of US Marie Claire
* A beautifully styled home
* I love this floral scarf

Have a wonderful weekend!







Image via: Pretty Stuff

8 comments:

  1. Your plans sounds great. Lovely links too. The Michelle Williams editorial is breathtaking, she is so pretty and so are the images. The floral scarf is fabulous and summery. Are you going to order it? How crazy that it's summer there and winter here.. haha. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weekend images.....stored in the "lovely file" in my brain, and ready to remember those trays... for when I am imagining breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You plans and inspiring things like you said, who won't have a great weekend.
    The white dress
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend, Rachel! Thanks for the links...off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with your family!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend Rachel! Just check out the links - very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and fun photo! Have a great time this weekend, sweetie. Off to check out links now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead -- enjoy! Beautiful image, also -- I just adore the nature of her happiness, and the beautiful crisp white pieces she is wearing...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete