Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Workspace

Hello lovelies, happy hump day!

I'm going to start a new series each Wednesday to feature inspiring workspaces. Whilst in the process of decorating my own home workspace I find myself increasingly fascinated by how people choose to decorate their spaces, so what better way to research my project than to share it with you!

What a great space to kick of the series...


 

What started as a blank canvas has now been personalised with an inspiration wall, antlers, funky lamp and desk accessories. Really loving the glossy black floorboards look; and these chairs - does anyone know where they are from or something similar?









Image credit: Polly Wreford Photography

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I need to revamp my office!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a real office but will dream on a gorgeous one like the beauty above- great series:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great office space!! I love that the photo wall has some depth with frames and other bits sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great office area. I love the inspiration wall, and fab black floor.
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is good!

    Leigha

    P.S. Sorry, don't know where the chairs are from...but I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful workspace. i love collages as inspiration above the desk.

    ps: could you edit your comment settings to allow for name/url option? none of the below options work for me - thanks
    manvi @ mochatini
    http://www.mochatini.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Manvi, I will try to update the settings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This space is perfection!! I agree the chairs are so unique and chic - would love to know a source!

    ReplyDelete