Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Weekend & Rue Lovin'


Happy Friday friends! I had another post planned for today, but then I got side-tracked by reading the latest issue of Rue, which is AMAZING!

Most of all I adored Nicole Cohen's New York, Upper East Side apartment. Nicole also writes the blog Sketch 42, of which I am a big fan of, so it was great to take a peek inside her incredible home...


Amazing right?!

Nicole has also posted on her blog her inspirations and the process of putting together her apartment, check out the post here.

What were you favourites from the latest issue of Rue?

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!








Images via Rue issue #3

8 comments:

  1. I loved this issue, the very best so far for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend, Rachel! My faves were the entertaining spread and the Parisian home tour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this spread and the one on Jess Constable's home...both so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing home. Love the mirrored wall in the dining room area, very unique!
    Foud you via 'Procastination Mama' and feel so happy to be your latest Follower!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous home! Lovely blog too:)

    ReplyDelete