Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend!


Ahh finally the weekend has arrived. I don't know about you but it feels like this week has been extra long!

Do you have any plans? I intend to make the most of the sunshine with plans of a trip to Bondi markets and a picnic.

Here are just a few lovely links that caught my eye this week;

* This brownie pudding looks absolutely delicious;
* This short film, made for the new Kate Spade campaign, Live colourfully, is so fun!
* I love these Pantone cookie chips - sweet!
* Loving this fab calendar;
* Rachel Bilson's style is so hot right now

Have a wonderful weekend friends; thank you for all of your lovely comments this week!









Image credit: photography by Matthew Williams for Living Etc, Feb 2011 via Blue Pool Road

11 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Rachel! great links, I love Rachel Bilson too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend. I am off to browse all the links you have so kindly given me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kate Spade film is AMAZING, isn't it?! I loved it.

    Have a smashing weekend, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend lovely- I have to have a look at that wee film. Gorgeous photo above as well:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend! Love the picture and I must check out the Kate Spade film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fab weekend!!

    Loving Rachel's look! Super Chic!

    xoxo- Tiffany

    delightfully-chic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blogs to do with interiors so am now following you woo! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like your weekend's a blast! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a fabulous weekend, sweetie! I'm spending mine doing absolutely nothing! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope your weekend was every bit of lovely.
    sunny but COLD weekend here in DC.
    arent those pantone cookies too cute?

    ReplyDelete