Monday, January 24, 2011

5 lovely things I can't live without {Bijou & Boheme}


Hello my dears, welcome to a brand new week. I can't believe the first month of 2011 is almost over, how time flies! Sydney has been enjoying some blissful summer weather lately, it was a struggle to go back to work today when the sun was shining and thoughts of escaping to the beach kept popping up in my mind...

Guest posting on 5 lovely things today, is the super talented Christine from Bijou and Boheme. Christine has taken the blogging world by storm, showcasing her beautifully decorated home and sharing her keen eye for fabrics and wallpaper. She is also one of the friendliest people I have met while blogging, so its a pleasure to introduce you to her today!

***

Obviously the only thing I truly can't live without is my family but here are a few pretty things that I quite adore as well.


{one} Coffee and Wine - I start my day with a mug of hot java and celebrate the end of each day with a glass of vino.  I enjoy one of each and it's a part of my day to day that I definitely love.

{two} Mini Laptop - I could not survive without this computer. I do all of my blogging on my little laptop and I love that it can go everywhere with me.

{three} YSL Tine Majeur - I really could not live without this.  It's a concealer/foundation that goes on and feels like you're wearing nothing.  After I had kids, my skin turned a permanent pinky colour and this cream brings it back to a nice natural shade.  It was expensive but worth every penny- liquid gold.

{four}iPhone - This is a new addition to my list.  I've had a regular phone until very recently and I'm loving the amazing things I can do on this little beauty.  And the case, just makes me heart sing- how can you not love a little snakeskin and gold?

{five} Mor Marshmallow Hand Cream - This cream makes me want to like my own hands.  It smells so good and makes my skin feel like butter.  Plus, the packaging totally had me at hello.  

Thank you so much for having me Rachel and I hope you all enjoyed seeing a few of my favourite lovely things.
***

Thank you Christine for visiting today. If you haven't checked out Christine's blog you must take a look!


14 comments:

  1. Rachel, glad ya'll r having a nice summer- im ready for it to come here!! And Christine, great picks. I start with coffee and love some wine too. Did u know they're supposedly not going to make Bitch wine anymore?? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me Rachel- was so fun putting this together!! And Chassity, say it isn't so??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little post! So fun to learn more about Christine! And to be introduced to new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the list! Christine is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel...I love this idea for a post...so great to read and learn more about Christine...the lady oozes style!

    As you do lovely...which is why I have a little award for you at my blog.

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and list Christine! I have a little VAIO laptop that goes everywhere with me too! Great series Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I want that Michael Kors phone case-very stylish! your blog looks fabulous as always!

    http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, if you are ever looking for guest bloggers to make a list of 5 things they cant live with out I would love to post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, lovely, great picks christine! so on board with the daily coffee and wine - absolute must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your blog!! What a fun theme here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! what a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Christine's blog! Great post Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yay! I love Christine! And you know I just love this series, Rachel! Happy Monday :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list, not surprising I love every single thing on it! Now dying to upgrade my phone, my make up and my hand lotion!:)

    ReplyDelete