Tuesday, December 7, 2010

5 lovely things I can't live without {Sarah Klassen}


Hello my dears, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Today I am very excited to introduce you to Sarah Klassen from the fabulous blog, Haute Design who is sharing her 5 lovely things she can't live without. Sarah's blog is one of my daily reads and I never fail to be inspired her beautifully crafted features. I hope you delight in her list as much as I did!

***



Hello! This is Sarah from Haute Design. I am so happy to be here on Little Bits of Lovely, sharing 5 Things I cannot live without… enjoy!

01 { coffee } Each morning, I have a few small cups in one of my little teacups. It’s pure bliss and the best way to begin the day.

02 { technology } I am completely attached to my MAC and iphone and rely on both each day as a designer.

03 { the comforts of home }  There’s no place like home, and it’s important that a home must be as beautiful as it is comfortable, in my mind.

04 { God + loved ones } I cannot live without God, family and friends around me. I do have a special place, though, for all of my online friends throughout the world!

05 { opportunities to be creative } I was born to be creative. I knew this at a very young age and delight in a number of creative fields.

***

Thank you so much Sarah, a very lovely list,
and your taste is impeccable!







Images:
01, 02 Haute Design / 03, 04, 05 {this is glamorous}

7 comments:

  1. I dont think I could live without those things too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- loved the photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah is super chic, love seeing her here and seeing her faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sarah's blog and this is a chance to get to know her a little better...great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for having me, Rachel! It was an honor :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous list, Sarah! And Rachel you definitely did right by featuring her :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous list. Those things are really essential to my everyday existence.

    ReplyDelete