Monday, December 13, 2010

5 lovely things I can't live without {Luxe & Lillies}



Hello lovelies!

How was your weekend? Mine was spent busily rearranging our apartment after we got it painted last week and wow does it look amazing now! The paitning has kicked into gear the decorating projects I had put on hold, so now these are underway I will be able to share them very soon!

Today I am very excited to have Keely from the fabulous blog Luxe & Lillies sharing her 5 Lovely Things. Keely is one of the friendliest people I have met in my time blogging and if you haven't seen her gorgeous blog, I strongly recommend you take visit. Thank you Keely!

***


{one} My sweet pup, Trinket - This picture is so telling of her cute personality - she got her little bone stuck on her collar - I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a human, and I don't think I'm doing anything to help that. I adore her. She makes me smile and overflow with love every single day.

{two} Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Products - When I asked my boyfriend what he thinks I "can't live without" he immediately responded with "Mrs. Meyers". Everything from laundry and dishwasher detergent to countertop cleaners, linen sprays, and candles. The products are affordable, organic, smell divine, and work phenomenally. They have their staple scents [I use Lavender] and they also have seasonal scents. I have a favorite scent for different products that I use. I love using them knowing my house is not only clean and smells great - but they cause no harm to my pets or humans either.

{three} Candles - I constantly have one lit. The original scent from Hotel Costes is my absolute favorite. I'm like a fly to the light for it. I love pretty much anything with sandalwood undertones - sweet and woodsy - nothing too girly.  Secretly, I think I would like to develop candles. Some of my other current favorites are anything by Seda France as well as Crisp Champagne or Ambre Lumiere by Voluspa.


{four} Personal jewellery pieces - I've never been big on lots of jewelry. I have a few pieces that I wear and 2 that I wear and never take off. My cartier love bracelet and morganite ring.  I feel like part of me is missing when if they are ever off. In my family - jewelry is one thing that holds tremendous sentimental value. Someday I want my children to have these pieces knowing I lovingly wore them each and everyday. 

{five} HTC Evo Android Phone - I used to be an apple fanatic until I got this phone - but I haven't missed my iPhone for one second. The droid makes it so easy to stay on top of blogs [ constant inspiration ], twitter, and email. Ironically, I'm not so great at phone calls. I have 70 messages in my voice mailbox :/ ! 

***

Thank you Keely; I love your list and Trinket is too adorable! I don't know if I could give up my iPhone, but the Android does look impressive...

Hope your week is of to a brilliant start my dears!



6 comments:

  1. I so love the Meyer's line of cleaning products too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see Keely here today, Rachel! I am with her on candles - can't get enough of them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love bracelet is my all time favorite piece of jewelry.

    www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these items...so right!
    xxx to you! Emily from EL Vintage

    PS- Come enter in my new giveaway!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! That ring is gorgeous! And I am the same way about voicemails!

    ReplyDelete