Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{Inspiration} Christmas Table Settings


As we edge closer to Christmas important decisions need to be made...like what kind of table setting style to go for. I have always tended to go down the traditional route, using lots of gold, red and green, but I have been tempted to mix it up this year after seeing these really lovely {and definitely not traditional} ideas...

{Vintage}



{Nordic}



 {Elegant Chinoiserie}


What do you think? Will you be tempted to mix it up and go for a different look, or do you prefer more traditional-style table settings?









Images: Homelife

7 comments:

  1. Love that first table setting - so romantic and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink and orange coloured garland - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty examples of different christmas table decorating. They do really tempte me to mix it up a bit more than I already do. LOVE the first one very much:) Are you going for different colors this year than you're used to? XX Captivated by image

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christel Mmmm definitely considering it. I do love the Elegant Chinoiserie, but also a fan of vintage. Such a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration! Which I most definitely need since I just found out that I will be hosting xmas this year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete