Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Gift Guide {for her}

There are officially 12 more shopping days left until Christmas, eeek! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have started but still have a few more to cross off my list.


If you are in need of some last minute inspiration I have put together a gift guide series to make things easier. First up is 'for her'.






{one} Cloisonne Vase; $120, Ada & Darcy


{two} This Works Deep Calm Box; $120, Mecca Cosmetica


{three} Sex & The City, The Movie (1&2) Box Set; $44.97, Ezy DVD


{four} Mariela printed laptop case, Diane von Furstenburg; $150, Net a Porter


{five} Philosophy Limited Edition Cookie Exchange; $59, Mecca Cosmetica


{six} Neapolitan Knicker set; $39, Peter Alexander




Don't miss 'for him' coming up tomorrow!




4 comments:

  1. Great list- loved everything and the knickers are especially adorable! Looking forward to 'him'- the boys are always the hardest. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this guide... I am so ashamed to admit that I havent started shopping for anyone! the panic is started to set in... but these ideas are definitely helping :) glad I found your blog today!

    mp
    http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete