Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy holidays!



My dear friends, in my last post before I disappear for a few days to celebrate the festive season, I would like to wish you a most wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. I hope you can take some time these holidays to relax, reflect and recharge for what looks to be an impossibly exciting 2011.

Thank you so much for all of your comments this year, it has been truly wonderful getting to know each of you and I really appreciate all of your support and words of encouragement.

I will be back on the 28th ready to start looking back at the many amazing highlights in the year that was 2010.

Merry Christmas!








P.S Don't you love this modern take on Christmas? Styled by the incredibly talented Sitting in a Tree Events & photographed by Joie Lala.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely images:) I have followed your blog with much pleasure this year. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a happy time with your loved ones. These photos are AMAZING X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these fantastically whimsical images. Enjoy the break and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Merry Christmas pretty girl xoxo Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, sweetie! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. I have so enjoyed your blog this year. Peace and Joy to you and those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a merry christmas! what beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete