Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Gift Guide {for home}

Happy Friday lovelies! Thank goodness the weekend is here. I have almost finished my Christmas shopping but will be using this weekend crossing those last few presents off my list. How about you, have you finished all of your shopping yet?

Hopefully this gift guide for home will give you some last minute inspiration.



{one} Donna Hay: Fast, Fresh, Simple; $39.99; Donna Hay store
I find Donna Hay’s recipes to be very straight forward and they always turn out to taste delicious! This recipe book is filled with lots of great ideas that are all fast, fresh & simple to make.

{two} Limited edition Diptyque Frankincense Holiday candle; $115, Mecca Cosmetica – the heavenly notes of Italian lemon and essence of elemi, accompanied by myrrh, Spanish rock rose and benzoin, make Diptyque’s Holiday Edition the little luxury that will set the festive mood in your home.

{three} Set of 6 Cupcake pedestals; $42, Modern Chic Home - these darling cupcake pedestals are picture perfect – such a chic way to serve your guests a sugary treat!

{four} Jasper Conran Chinoiserie Green Teacup & Saucer; $175; Any Gifts Direct - I adore the elegant detail in this chinoiserie patterned tea cup set. Hubby and I were given the large serving plate in this pattern for a wedding present and I hope to build my collection of this gorgeous Jasper Conran range.

{five} Blue Floral Cushion; $75, Ada & Darcy -
I am in love with the range of cushions from Ada & Darcy, the beautiful quality of fabric and the lovely prints make these cushions an excellent present.

{six} Kate Spade, set of 4 cocktail plates; $50; Kate Spade – these artist commissioned cocktail plates are so stylish and the perfect size for serving nibbles to your guests.

Coming up: Gift Guides for dog lovers.


Enjoy the weekend my dears!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the Kate Spade plates- those are getting added to my official and ever growing list:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gift guide. Those cupcakes stands are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Donna Hay! Have a lovely weekend, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, sweetie! I'll be doing the same :) Those Kate Spade plates are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teacup and floral cushion are extremely cute, I would love to give or receive those :) Lovely tips. Hope you find the remaining gifts this weekend, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute are those cupcake stands!!! loovvee them! the teacup is beautiful too- it would feel so girly and pretty to drink tea out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous - I'm only sorry I didn't have this weeks ago! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely ideas -- I think that teacup is my favorite. A special teacup is always a nice thought -- each time they use it, they will think of you :)

    ReplyDelete