Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Style


Hello lovelies! 

Wow, I can't believe December has arrived so quickly! It seems not so long ago that we put away our Christmas decorations from last year and now here we are again... I do love this time of year though, the magic of Christmas, the holidays and spending time with family and friends. Hard to beat really!

Each month I will be putting together a 'Style' board of what the month's essential items are; so to kick it off here is the December Style board.



{one} I find the simplest way to freshen up your look at home to mark the change of season is with new cushions. I love Country Road's range, especially with the sequins!

{two} Peonies are my absolute favourite flower and in December they are in full season. A lovely little luxury to treat myself with a bunch each week.

{three} The album I have playing at the moment in high rotation is All Day from Girl Talk - a clever mash up of different (and unexpected) artists including Lady Gaga, INXS and Portishead. Download it here.

{four} December is full of Christmas parties and right now I'm loving everything in Rachel Gilbert's summer collection.  Filled with fabulous frocks from cocktail length to full maxi, they are all perfect for hitting the town and celebrating in style.

{five} Ahh Sydney, how I love you, but I really am over this weather. We have been blessed with a tonne of rain in Sydney-town, and the trend is set to continue I hear. So, it is essential for Sydney girls to invest in a stylish umbrella. I love this striped Kate Spade.

{six} Entertaining over Christmas?  Fleur Wood's book "Food, Fashion, Friends" will fill you in on how to create a truly memorable event for your friends, and a stylish one at that. With super pretty pages, along with delicious menus, Fleur's book will fill you with inspiration and show you how to style the perfect event.




7 comments:

  1. I adore the Fleur Wood book- on my wishlist for sure this year. I so wish peonies were in season here but not until June I'm afraid- they are so gorgeous! Love your December style board- lots of pink...my favourite shade for any time of year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your board! I am looking forward to next months already. I do love peonies too especially I pink. I am adding the book to my wish list and that dress too. I just became your 130th follower. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous umbrella! Loving it's yumminess too! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Kate spade umbrella! and all the other goodies too x

    ReplyDelete