Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10 Rooms to love in 2010 {bedrooms}


Hello lovelies, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas festivities!

In the lead up to 2011 I will be dedicating the next few posts to re-living the rooms we fell in love with from the year gone by.

To kick things off, let's start with favorite bedrooms of 2010...

  {one} Designed by Tobi Fairley

  
{two} Designed by Melissa Warner, Traditional Home


 {four} via Country Living

{six} via Rue Mag


 {seven} Designed by Ryan Korban, Lonny

{eight} via Decor8



What are your top picks?


4 comments:

  1. beautiful bedrooms! I am loving pictures 1, 2 & 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Rachel! My top pick is the drawer in 1, lamp in 2, coloring in 4, everything in 6 and wallpaper in 10! Now I want to go back to bed, after I've redesigned the bedroom ofcourse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bedrooms, very pretty. I think the second one is my favorite... Also really love the blue velvet bench in the second image. I'm excited for your other favorites:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just fell madly in love with all of your beautiful images collection of 10 rooms to love! I shared your blog on mine if you don't mind! :) love it! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete