Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Guest post {the alternative wife}

I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
________________________


Hello lovelies! This is Dawn from The Alternative Wife and I'm so thrilled to be filling in here for Rachel while she's off enjoying her wonderful adventure.

Speaking of adventures, I'm always up for one. And these days I've been dreaming nonstop of a little Parisian escape. It's been a few years since my last trip to that magical city but lately it seems as if everyone I know has just gotten back from or is about to set off to La Ville-Lumière.

So since I'm not able to hop on a plane right this moment I thought I'd take us all on a little virtual vacance.


I hope you all enjoyed this little Parisian daydream. 

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much Rachel for having me here today. Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous trip!

xoxo
  Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

22 comments:

  1. Ah Dawn, that was just perfect!
    Rachel and I will be meeting in Paris next week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post, Dawn, I love the picture with the sweets and Eiffel Tower, great one. But how do the French woman look so good after all those amazing sweets? Well, maybe it is the red wine :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will never tire of Parisian photos. Hope you are having a wonderful time, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parisian escape <---??? Please take me!!! :) So gorgeous, Dawn... I hope you get your chance to take a Paris vacay here in the near future! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah oui, cherie! Plus, these filled eclairs are nearly cruel, Dawn. Yum yum yum! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to visit and eat all these delicious goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was in Paris right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm craving an eclair now :) Nicely done Dawn! Have fun today!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Rachel for having me today! Hope you're having a fabulous time on your trip :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. what lovely eyecandy for a wednesday! i will never tire of photos of paris and i dream of visiting one day myself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a virtual daydream is definitely what i needed! thanks dawn for this delightful vision of exquisiteness :) hop you get to Paris soon doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of you ladies so much. This post is dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I have been craving macarons for months. I hope you are having a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful pictures ♥
    I live in Paris so it's always a pleasure for me to see how people imagine my city, the idea one can have of the place I live in and for those who have already been how they remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have visited Paris many times but never tire of it. Gorgeous images - I'm a Ladurée macaron addict!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to see you here Dawn, and to discover this blog as well. Paris is always great, even though I must admit I am much more a Londonite at heart...
    xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh love these photos. So beautiful, enjoy your travels. Paris is a little cold and rainy today. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm obsessed with Paris, I was there last year on my birthday. The best present I've ever get!

    ReplyDelete