Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guest post {in spaces between}


I'm off on holiday and will be back in early November. Until then, I leave you in the company of some fabulous ladies...I hope you enjoy the posts they have put together!  See you soon! xx
_________________



Hi lovelies! It's another Rachel here and I'm a writer, inspiration junkie and all-round excitable soul from the blog In Spaces Between. I'm thrilled to be here guest posting on Little Bits of Lovely. 

If you’re anything like me, you love a sneaky peek into other people’s make-up bags to see what they’re using and loving, so today I’m sharing some of the products that are on high rotation for me. Enjoy! 

What’s in my beauty bag?

1 // Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+:  I seriously cannot live without this product! I’ve been a huge fan of Trilogy’s rosehip oil for years and apply it as a serum every night – often just on its own, without a night cream. I also dab a tiny amount around my eyes in the morning and I find it’s perfect for hydrating and minimising fine lines. Major winner.

2 // Wotnot sunscreen: I switch between Nivea Age Defense Moisturising Natural sunscreen 30+ (I usually wear this under make up during the week) and this lovely natural sunscreen, which is best for the weekends as it’s on the thick and heavy side. If you don’t mind the “dewy” look and are looking for an organic alternative, give Wotnot a whirl.

3 // Sodashi Brightening Marine Mineral Mask: All-time favourite face mask. Hands down. No questions asked. This beauty plumps my skin when I need a big ol’ hit of moisture and leaves it super glowy. I can’t speak highly enough about Sodashi, their products are simply DI-VINE.
4 // SpiruLines Intensive Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:  I’ve just started using this gorgeous, silky moisturiser and I’m loving it already. Jam-packed with proteins, vitamins, minerals and nutrients, it’s great under makeup and I can testify that it smoothes and hydrates wonderfully.

5 // SpiruLines Intensive Wrinkle Correcting Serum: This one is for refining the skin and improving firmness, and like its buddy the smoothing cream, I’m finding that it does exactly what it claims to do. Think I’ll have to keep these two in my arsenal.

6 // M.A.C Studio Sculpt SPF 15: After using Studio Fix for years as my “girl’s night out” foundation, I switched to Studio Sculpt late last year and have never looked back. Awesome coverage, a beautiful consistency and great for mixing with a tinted illuminator (Laura Mercier do an extraordinary one) It’s love.

7 // Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill: I love a good mascara that adds volume and a bit of curl and have seriously made it my mission to find The One that does it all. I have reasonably long-ish lashes but always want more thickness and volume and Armani’s Eyes to Kill really seems to fill the gaps. A big thumbs up from me.

8 // NARS Blush in Orgasm: One of the most hyped cheek products on the globe, but let me tell you, the hype is totally justified. The gorgeous peach colour works for so many different skin types and the pigmentation is great, filled with lovely little gold flecks to give you a beautiful healthy glow without being over-the-top glittery. As close to the perfect blush as you can get.


3 comments:

  1. Intrigued by the rosehip oil, and Nars in Orgasm is on my shopping list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing other people's beauties faves. I do love a Nars blush, though I prefer Deep Throat and have also just recently discovered Sin which is gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rosehip oil, it does absolute wonders. I love posts like these, it's such a great introduction to new products!


    Win a handbag valued at $130: New Giveaway on the Blog!

    ReplyDelete